May 15th, 2020 Update: Reopening after COVID19 Shutdown
During these past months of uncertainty and change, we have been looking forward to the day when we can welcome clients back to Rejuvalase. We are excited to announce that we are reopening and will operate based on the reopening guidelines established by CDC and local public health officials, in addition to abiding by all state and local regulations.
Our top priority has always been to bring an unparalleled safe experience of healing and rejuvenation to our guests, and our resolve is stronger now than ever before. Our team has been hard at work to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of treatment processes to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is in accordance with government guidelines.
Here are some ways we have ramped up our efforts to guarantee client and employee safety:
- Temporary reduction in hours of operation: We will be open by appointment only.
- Service providers will wear masks during treatments as an enhanced safety measure, Clients must also wear a face-covering at all times while here, please bring your own.
- No extra guests at this time; only those with an appointment & receiving a service.
- Our waiting area is currently closed. We ask that clients remain in their car upon arrival. Text us 1-540-390-1643 and we will direct you from there.
- We will be screening before clients enter the spa. We will also ask that you wash your hands when you enter the spa.
- As COVID-19 continues to be a concern, we want to offer clients more flexibility by waiving cancellation fees if you cancel within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment time due to illness.
- Opportunity to pay for your treatment and gratuity in advance to allow for a touchless payment transaction.
- Read an outline of the actions we’re taking to help protect our clients and our team members here.
To keep our guests and employees safe, we will ask all clients to:
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you or a household member have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms, or a communicable illness.
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
- Respect the spa’s sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the spa and shared by employees.
- Share special requests prior to arriving at the spa.
The Rejuvalase Team
April 15th, 2020 Update: Temporary Closure Extended
As you have probably heard, Executive Order Fifty-Three was extended past the original window. Because of this, Rejuvalase will remain temporarily closed, with the exception of our limited curbside services & skincare product pickup. We still plan to open as soon as it is safe to do so, whenever that is.
Client’s with an upcoming appointment with us, we will be contacting you regarding rescheduling when we have more information as to when we can open. We apologize for this ongoing inconvenience and hope that together with these precautions, we will overcome this virus and begin welcoming you back into the spa soon!
Rejuvalase is committed to overcoming the challenges and mandated closures during this unprecedented time. For these reasons, we’ve made the following decisions for our members and clients:
Curbside Service & Product Pick Up:
We will continue to offer both Curbside Pickup and online shopping so that you can get your favorite skincare products. Because we believe in supporting our members and community through a proactive approach to overall health and wellness, we are now offering immune boosting injections, right in your car! Use this link to book your spot today!
Perfect 10 Memberships & Active Members
We’re excited to announce B12, & MIC + B12 immune boosting injections are now an additional option added to the list of your membership services! We will begin offering this service, by curbside appointment this Saturday, April 15, 2020, from 12:00 – 2:00 pm!
The closure of Rejuvalase has been challenging for both our loyal staff and those of you who have chosen to make us part of your health and wellness routine. We have developed options to handle memberships during the mandated closure. Please click here to view and indicate your preference on your membership account options.
March 21st, 2020 Update: Temporary Closure
Rejuvalase has been closely monitoring and complying with all protocols provided by the CDC and local public health officials, in addition to abiding by all state and local regulations. Our focus during this challenging time is the safety and well-being of our clients and the Rejuvalase team. As the coronavirus situation evolves, we have proactively decided it’s in the best interest of the community to temporarily close to help limit person-to-person contact.
We plan to reopen on Wednesday, April 1, 2020; this could change as we continue to monitor the state and local regulations and mandates regarding business operations.
We know these are challenging times, and we thank you for your patience and understanding.
March 19th, 2020 Update: Online Booking Suspended
Thank you for your patience as we navigate through the uncharted territories of COVID-19. While Rejuvalase remains open to provide a relaxing and caring environment during this unprecedented time, our highest priority continues to be the health and well-being of everyone who comes into the spa. As we navigate the evolving impact of coronavirus on our community, we have decided to temporarily suspend online appointment booking as we begin to adjust our hours of operation.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to those who have been impacted by COVID-19.
March 16th, 2020 COVID-19: Preparation and Response
To our Valued Clients:
We would like to begin by thanking you for your confidence in Rejuvalase’s care, team, and facility. We’ve been fortunate to continue our operations and are happy to be a safe place for you to take a break from world news and take care of yourself.
As our community continues to adapt to evolving guidelines regarding COVID-19, we feel it is important to share with you what we are doing to keep you safe and healthy here. Please be assured we have protocols in place and are monitoring the information provided by the CDC and local public health officials.
In addition to continuing to exceed standard guidelines for cleaning and sanitizing healthcare facilities, we have heightened procedures to include new operational guidelines from the CDC.
We are asking our clients to follow these precautions when visiting the spa:
- A client with a fever or chronic cough will need to reschedule.
- Individuals without appointments are not permitted in the spa; we ask guests of our clients to remain in the car.
- Upon entering the spa, clients will need to wash their hands with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- Clients in the waiting areas will be kept to no more than 2 people, 6 feet apart.
- Client water glasses will now be disposable.
As this situation evolves, we may implement additional preventative measures to ensure everyone’s wellbeing.
Thank you in advance for your patience as we navigate this ever-changing situation. We are taking it one day at a time so we can continue to serve you while maintaining our focus where it belongs: the overall wellbeing of our community.
Margaret Kleber – Owner & Operator