Opening Details & New Safety Protocols
The health and safety of our clients have always been our top priority. That responsibility takes on a whole new meaning these days. That’s why we have carefully crafted stringent safety protocols and a phased plan for resuming spa + med spa services — the health and well-being of our staff and guests are our utmost priority.
Rejuvalase is reopening slowly and very carefully. We’ve reduced our hours of operation. We are also limiting the number of appointments to 50% capacity to start. This allows us to control the traffic flow in the spa and ensure social distancing for staff and clients.
The Spa Experience
Prepare to be pampered at Rejuvalase (you deserve it)! We’re all about keeping our amazing clients, staff, and community well. Here’s how you can help us:
- Please stay home if you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have had known close contact within anyone who has within 14 days of your appointment. Do the same if you are coughing, experiencing difficulty breathing, or have a fever of 100.4 degrees. We’ll happily reschedule you for a future visit.
- Advance payment and tipping is an option. Let us know when you reach out to confirm your appointment.
AT THE SPA
- Wear a mask over your nose and mouth (we’ll have them on too!). Masks are available for purchase if you happen to forget yours.
- Sanitize your hands at our station when you enter the spa.
- For the safety of all, practice social distancing in our common spaces. We are staggering clients to ensure safe, physical spacing.
- During your spa or med spa services, please keep your mask on whenever possible (and until your service provider asks you to remove it)
- No need to touch anything but your credit card at check-out. Just insert your card and slide it back out — no signature necessary. We are also sanitizing after every guest check-out.
We have elevated our already hyper-clean, safety first protocols with expert guidance from our medical director (Dr. Dahiya), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation (DPOR), International Spa Association (ISPA), and the State of Virginia.
As you’ll read below, every touchpoint — no pun intended — in the Rejuvalase Protocols is addressed in detail. We thought it best to provide full transparency under the circumstances.
You’re in good hands with our talented professionals — massage therapists, estheticians, and medical practitioners. Here’s what to expect during your treatment:
- Rejuvalase staff will be wearing masks at all times. Our service providers will wear a mask + face shield for face-related services (like facials).
- All service providers are required to wash their hands before and after every guest service.
- All treatment rooms are sanitized between each guest’s service, including surface areas and handles. Extra time has been added between treatments to allow for thorough cleaning.
- As always, every guest service features fresh sheets, head cradle covers, and towels. All soft goods — linens, robes, towels, etc. — are laundered with hot water + bleach after use.
The health and well-being of the Rejuvalase team is always our top priority. Our new employee policies help maximize their safety and yours.
- All Rejuvalase staff has received COVID-19 specific training.
- All employees undergo a wellness check daily.
- Rejuvalase is providing personal protective gear to all team members including face masks, face shields, goggles, and gloves. All employees are required to wear a face mask (over mouth + nose) at all times.
- Employees must wash their hands frequently and diligently, per CDC guidelines
Our commitment to our employee’s well-being is unwavering, whether Rejuvalase is open or closed. We thought you might like to know that all employees have returned to work on their own volition.
CLEANING & COMMON SPACE PROTOCOLS
The standards for cleanliness and hygiene have always been industry-leading at Rejuvalase. We’ve amped up the frequency and stringency of our cleaning protocols both in-room and in our common spaces — lobbies, retail areas, and staff areas.
- All surfaces are cleaned frequently, along with the most commonly touched objects like door handles. Our cleaning solution is medical grade and kills 99.9% of bacteria & viruses.
- Electrostatic disinfectant and anti-microbial spray that kills viruses are also being sprayed regularly.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the spa for guest and staff use
- All utensils are now disposable — like cups and stir sticks. Magazines and snacks will not be available for the time being.
We will continue to refine and fine-tune our protocols and processes as we learn more. Thanks in advance for your patience as our team gets used to the new rhythm of Rejuvalase with these changes. If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to email or call (540) 720-8881. We look forward to (safely) taking care of you again soon!
We’ve trained our staff and estheticians to use sanitation best-practices in accordance with WHO and CDC guidelines. We are accustomed to using sanitizer on every surface our team and clients come in contact with. We have increased the frequency of our standard procedures to increase safety in the spa.
CLOSELY MONITORING OUR TEAM AND CLIENTS
We’re taking daily precautions to communicate with our team and clients. None of our staff members or clients have reported symptoms. If that were to change, we will immediately take action to make them stay home until they are medically cleared.
CLOSELY MONITORING THE SITUATION
We are keeping updated daily on recommendations from the local government. We are prepared to take additional preventive actions should they be suggested by the health experts.
What You Can Do
If you have an upcoming appointment and you or anyone at your home is experiencing symptoms, please call and notify us. We will reschedule your appointment until you are medically cleared. Preventing the spread of this virus is critical to the safety of our community.
PRACTICE GOOD HYGIENE
Wash your hands frequently. Cover your nose and mouth if you have to sneeze or cough. And use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content. Please stay home if you are sick.