Kiss those wrinkles and signs of aging goodbye with Restylane treatments at Rejuvalase! The Restylane line of hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers are FDA-approved and formulated to help smooth moderate to severe wrinkles and facial folds by restoring volume and fullness.
Also, Restylane filler treatments are commonly used to plump your lips and cheeks.
Radiesse Volumizing Filler is both a short-term and long-term treatment in that it fills and smoothes the skin instantly, and also promotes natural collagen production for results that may last up to a year.
COMMON RESTYLANE USES
- Smile lines or laugh lines
- Hollow areas
- Parentheses lines (lines from the nose to corners of your mouth)
- Marionette lines (lines formed near the chin)
- Vertical creases above/around the lips
- Restoring lip volume
- Defining the lip border
- Reducing dark circles beneath the eyes
- Rejuvenating ear lobes
Save with ASPIRE Galderma Rewards Program
Join Galderma’s Aspire Rewards program and enjoy ongoing savings and perks on their products, including Dysport and their Restylane family of fillers.
$100 Restylane Filler Rebate
Receive a $100 rebate towards your next Restylane filler treatment at Rejuvalase at RestylaneReady.com. Simply sign into your Aspire Rewards account or join today to claim your rebate! Your rebate can be combined with other specials and discounts at Rejuvalase!
$75 Dysport Rebate
Save $75 on your next Dysport treatment at Rejuvalase with a rebate through DysportSavings.com. Claim your reward by signing into your Aspire rewards account. Or sign-up today! This reward offer can be combined with other specials and discounts.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Each product is uniquely formulated to address the most common aging issues — whether you are looking to restore a more natural look to your face, correct moderate to severe facial folds, or add volume to your cheeks and hands. Click the links below to learn more about each product:
PRE & POST CARE
- No anti-inflammatory drugs (Ibuprofen, Motrin, Advil, Aleve, Vioxx, etc.), aspirin, high doses of Vitamin E, or Ginko Biloba one week prior to treatment. This will reduce the possible side effects of bruising and/or swelling in the treated area(s).
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages prior to treatment can increase the chances of bruising and/or swelling.
- You cannot be pregnant or breastfeeding to receive treatment.
- If you have a history of oral herpes, you must pre-treat with an anti-viral three days before your scheduled visit.
- Swelling, redness, and tenderness will occur after your treatment and usually resolves within 72 hours. Cold compresses (a cloth dipped in cold water, wrung out, and applied to the injected area) may be used immediately after treatment to reduce swelling.
- Avoid touching the treated area within 6 hours of treatment so you do not accidentally injure your skin. After that, the area can be gently washed with soap and water.
- Until there is no redness or swelling, avoid exposure of the treated area to intense heat (sun lamp or sunbathing) or extremely cold weather.
- If you have suffered previously from facial cold sores, there is a risk that the needle punctures could contribute to another occurrence. Ask your treatment provider about medications that may minimize a recurrence.
- Avoid taking aspirin and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications, St. John’s wort, and high doses of Vitamin E supplements for one week after treatment. These agents may increase the risk of bruising and bleeding at the injection site.
- Avoid aesthetic lasers, microdermabrasion, or IPL over areas with Restylane for a minimum of one week after treatment.
Follow up treatments should be scheduled usually every six months.
Consistently repeated treatments at Rejuvalase will produce the best resolution of wrinkles.