The New Lip Filler on the Block!
Ready to add volume and hydration to those luscious lips? Revanesse Lips+ filler will add just the right amount of plump to keep you turning heads! The patented technology in Lips+ allows this lip filler to perfectly shape and mold your lips giving you a softer and more supple look.
Benefits of Revanesse Lips+
Less Product Required
- Minimal Swelling
What is Revanesse® Lips™+?
Revanesse® Lips™+ is an FDA approved hyaluronic acid dermal filler that can be used for submucosal implantation for lip augmentation in patients 22 years of age or older.
What should I expect during treatment?
During the consultation with your provider, you will discuss concerns, recommendations, and treatment plan. Your skin will be cleansed prior to the procedure. This is a non-surgical treatment and does not require anesthesia.
How long does a Versa treatment take?
The procedure is simple and quick, typically taking between 15-60 minutes, depending on the number of treatment areas.
Does it hurt?
Versa fillers fall at a 2 on the pain scale on a pain scale of 1 to 5. (1 – least pain; 5 – most pain.) Occasionally, our team employs topical or local anesthesia to make the procedure more comfortable, especially when treating the lips.
You may experience swelling, redness, pain, bruising, and tenderness at the injection site. This is typically mild and normally lasts no more than several days.
Is there downtime?
You can resume most activities right away, but it is generally recommended that you avoid intense physical activity for the first 24-48 hours to minimize swelling and bruising.
How long will my results last?
Results often appear within minutes. The continued aging of your face and variables in the absorption of different types of fillers will affect how long your results last, but typically, you can expect results to last about one year.
How much does Versa treatment cost?
Versa treatments are priced according to the number of syringes used during the procedure. The amount of Versa each patient will need differs based on the number of facial areas treated and the strength of each targeted facial muscle.
Pricing starts at $710.00 and will vary based on consultation and individual treatment.
Although the result of lip enhancement is visible immediately, you may experience slight swelling and bruising after the procedure. The recovery period takes just 1-2 days.
After Versa injections we recommend doing the following:
- Drink lots of water, but avoid hot drinks and food;
- Avoid wearing make-up for a few days;
- Avoid hot baths and saunas;
- Avoid exercising for 24-48 hours afterwards.
You should not be treated if you:
- are pregnant or breastfeeding, as the safety of these products for use during pregnancy, or in women who are breastfeeding, has not been studied
- have a history of hypertrophic scarring or keloid formation
- have evidence of scars at the intended treatment sites
- have acne and / or other inflammatory diseases of the skin, such as rosacea, seborrheic dermatitis, and psoriasis,
- have allergic history including: severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis), heightened immune responses to common allergens, especially inhaled allergens and food allergens (atopy), allergy to hyaluronic acid products, allergy to lidocaine, Streptococcal proteins or have plans to undergo administration of graded doses of allergens (desensitization therapy) during treatment with Revanesse®.
- have acute or chronic skin disease, such as seborrheic dermatitis or rosacea, in or near the injection sites, or any infection or unhealed wound of the face
- are under concomitant anticoagulant therapy, antiplatelet therapy, or have a history of bleeding disorders, clotting disorders such as hemophilia or connective tissue disorders such as systemic lupus erythematosus
- If you are under the age of 22 you should not be treated with a Revanesse® dermal filler.
It’s not recommended to use Revanesse® dermal fillers in conjunction with a laser, intense pulsed light, chemical peeling or dermabrasion treatments, or with Over-the-counter (OTC) wrinkle products or prescription wrinkle treatments within 4 weeks prior to treatment, as there is a possible risk of inflammation or infection at the treatment site.
What are the risks?
The most common reported side effects are bleeding, bruising, swelling, and pain.
Other risks that are less likely, but may occur, include: Acne-like skin eruptions, skin sensitivity (rash, itching, tenderness), skin infection, damage to nerves or blood vessels, skin lumpiness, scarring, skin necrosis, hyperpigmentation, reactivation of herpes infection (blisters or skin sores).
If you have an adverse reaction or side effect that persists for one week or more after treatment with a Revanesse® dermal filler, please contact your healthcare provider.
Warning: One of the risks of being injected with any dermal filler is unintentional injection into a blood vessel. These complications, which have been reported with facial injectable fillers, can include vision abnormalities, blindness, stroke, temporary scabs, or permanent scarring of the skin.
Patient Assistance Information:
If you require immediate medical assistance, please contact your health care provider. For further assistance, please contact Prollenium Medical Technologies Inc. at 1-866-353-3017 (24 hours a day).