Yam & Pumpkin Enzyme Peel
Accelerate the exfoliation process with this enzyme peel that removes dead skin cells, reduces the appearance of pigmentation, fine lines, and sun damage. The natural enzyme content of yam and pumpkin leave skin appearing firm and radiant.
- Skin is refined and smoothed, the appearance of dark spots are reduced
- Skin appears firm and plumped
- The appearance of wrinkle depth and fine lines are reduced
- 30 Minute Express Facial
- Organic Yam & Pumpkin Peel from Eminence Organics featuring a 20% glycolic and lactic acid blend
This deeply hydrating treatment leaves the skin plumper and more refined, while assisting in the correction of hyperpigmentation.
- Yam Pulp Purée: high in beta-carotene and vitamins to fight the signs of aging
- Pumpkin Pulp Purée: rich in enzymes, beta-carotene, amino acids, and antioxidants to fight the signs of aging
- Pineapple: Purifies skin by removing dirt and proteins
- Papaya: contains vitamins and fruit enzymes to improve the appearance of skin
- Glycolic Acid: soothing and smoothing agent
- Lactic Acid: sloughs off dead skin cells to improve texture of skin
- Willow bark Extract: natural beta-hydroxy to minimize the appearance of pores
- Botanical Hyaluronic Acid: deeply hydrating; natural substance that smoothes and plumps skin to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Green Tea Extract: high in antioxidants, polyphenols, flavonoids, and vitamins for youthful looking skin
Enzyme Peels are NOT Chemical Peels. You will not experience visibly peeling or shedding skin. This is a more natural, gradual peeling process that works overtime and multiple treatments.
After application of a peel treatment, skin will be more sensitive to the sun. Application of an SPF product is mandatory after treatment. Use sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure after each treatment and for a week afterwards.
This treatment can be performed weekly for a maximum of 4 weeks. Thereafter, the client can perform the Yam & Pumpkin Enzyme Peel 5% at home bi-weekly. The cycle of 20% peels can be re-started after a 3 week resting period.
Rejuvalase will not perform the Organic Yam & Pumpkin Peel on pregnant women or guests who are using Retin A, Accutane, Avage, Tazorac, Differin, or any other medication that compromises the skin.
The Organic Yam & Pumpkin Peel also cannot be performed on people who have recently had laser treatments, waxing, plastic surgery or a sun burn.