Eyelash extensions are synthetic silk strands of hair, individually attached to your natural eyelash using a special bonding agent. The extensions are applied approximately (1)mm away from the skin, never coming into contact with it.
With the Classic eyelash extension technique, a single faux lash is applied to each of your natural lashes. The different looks (“Natural” and “Glamour”) are created in several ways. Technicians can vary the number of lashes applied, the lash curl, the lash length, the lash thickness, and finally the lash shape by varying the lengths applied.
1-3 extensions applied to 1 natural lash. A mix of classic extensions and volume. Hybrid lashes are great for adding texture, length, and medium fullness. This is our most popular style!
- Remove all eye makeup and clean your lashes with mild, oil free cleanser.
- Do not use oil based makeup removers to clean your lashes prior to the application.
- Do not put on any mascara. We want to spend time working on perfecting your lashes rather than removing your mascara.
- Do not curl your lashes. Straight lashes work better.
- If you wear contact lenses, wear glasses instead of your appointment or bring a lens case and remove them when you arrive at your appointment.
- Do not get your eyelashes wet for at least 24 hours to allow the adhesive to completely dry.
- Avoid hot steam from the shower and sauna for 2 days.
- Do not use any oil-based eye makeup remover.
- Do not use waterproof mascara.
- Depending on your own natural eyelash growth cycle and how well you follow these aftercare instructions, you will probably need a touch-up every 2 weeks.