A "one-size-fits-all" approach, whether it's for anti-aging treatments or body contouring treatments, is no longer the norm. At Rejuvalase, our clients often want to correct a combination of concerns, ranging from wrinkles, sagging skin, and unwanted fat to sun spots, veins, and hollows from lost collagen. No one treatment can provide a client with a solution for multiple concerns. For example, a dermal filler is an excellent solution for treating volume loss, but it will not improve the appearance of sunspots. Kybella will reduce unwanted chin fat but will not improve sagging skin. So, what is there to do?
Since utilizing only one mode of treatment may not address all signs of aging, the solution is combination therapy! This approach makes the possibilities endless and the results dramatic. And the combination of treatment can be customized to address your specific concerns.
Rejuvalase offers the latest in energy-based device treatments. Here's the lowdown on each energy-based treatment we offer:
Viora V20 uses a combination of radio frequency and vacuum suction. The vacuum helps the RF waves to reach pockets of unwanted fat. The heat from RF essentially disables the fat cells, which the body naturally eliminates. The heat also stimulates natural collagen production, which helps the skin contract to improve the overall texture and tone.
We offer both non-ablative and ablative laser treatments. With lasers, the light energy passes through the skin, heating the deep layers to stimulate collagen production. The treatment helps to tighten the skin and smooth creases. Non-ablative lasers do not pierce the skin and are ideal treatments to keep early signs of aging at bay and if the skin is starting to show early signs of aging. Ablative laser treatment combines the laser and pixel, providing deeper rejuvenation. Ablative treatments are ideal for diminishing sun spots, wrinkles, and scarring, improving your skin's tone and texture.
Treatment with IPL does not actually involve the use of a laser. Instead, the Intense Pulsed Light energy from this technology is very effective for treating redness, brown spots, uneven texture, large pores, and inflammatory acne.
Other treatments that can be used in concert with energy-based treatments to produce the best results possible are:
- DERMAL FILLERS AND TOXINS. Dermal fillers are injectable treatments that are designed to restore lost volume, plumping your skin. We provide several dermal fillers, including Juvederm, Bellafill, Bolero, Radiesse, and Restylane. These dermal fillers are formulated differently, helping us treat your specific concerns. Toxins, such as BOTOX and Dysport, are purified proteins. While commonly associated with dermal fillers, these treatments do not treat volume loss. Instead, they suspend muscle movements to reduce and eliminate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for smoother skin. Again, these treatments are formulated differently, allowing us to customize your treatment better.
- KYBELLA. Kybella is the only FDA-approved injectable treatment for eliminating fat cells in the chin area. This treatment helps eliminate the appearance of a double chin, significantly improving your profile. It can also be used to eliminate fat in other areas, including around the bra line, upper knees, arms, and additional pockets of unwanted fat. The active ingredient in Kybella targets the fat cells, destroying and then absorbing them, getting rid of them for good.
- SKINPEN MICRONEEDLING. Microneedling is a mechanical peel that involves using a special tool with a micro-needle head. This tool perforates the skin in a controlled manner. This triggers your body to rebuild collagen. It can be used to help improve the softness of your skin as well as tone and texture. It can also diminish fine lines and wrinkles, crepey skin, and acne scarring.
- DERMAPLANING. Dermaplaning is a superficial mechanical peel that is designed to eliminate dead skin cells sitting on the surface. It helps to diminish the appearance of dry, flakey skin, immediately restoring a more youthful, vibrant glow. It also helps products absorb better into the skin. With dermaplaning, a bladelike tool is dragged across your skin, effectively removing dead skin cells and fine facial hair we call "peach fuzz." This is an excellent treatment right before a big event.
- PEELS. We offer a variety of peels that, depending upon the formulation, can help to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles, improve the brightness of your skin, treat deeper wrinkles, and reduce the appearance of discoloration. In addition to mechanical peels (microneedling and dermaplaning), we also offer chemical peels. Chemical peels involve the use of specially formulated solutions that are applied to the face. These peels remove the top layers of skin to stimulate collagen and elastin production while allowing for more effective absorption of skin care products.
Wow! That's a lot of treatments. So, how do we use these treatments in concert with each other to produce the best results for our clients? Here are a few good examples of combination therapy.
LOSS OF VOLUME AND SUN SPOTS = DERMAL FILLERS AND IPL
Dermal fillers help restore lost volume in your skin, giving you a plumper, smoother appearance, while the light from IPL helps to penetrate deep into the skin to eliminate discoloration in your skin.
DOUBLE CHIN AND JOWLS = KYBELLA AND VIORA V20
Kybella can target the stubborn pockets of fat, causing a double chin. To treat the sagging skin causing jowls, Viora V-Form can help to lift the skin and keep it lifted. Both treatments help improve your face's overall appearance, improving your profile and restoring a more youthful appearance.
LOSS OF VOLUME AND WRINKLES = DERMAL FILLERS AND BOTOX
Dermal fillers and BOTOX are often thought to be the same treatments but are entirely different. With a dermal filler, we can help to restore lost volume, plumping your skin. While this can help reduce fine lines and wrinkles, BOTOX can help further. With BOTOX, the muscles that contract to cause wrinkles cannot contract anymore, allowing your skin to smooth out. You are left with a fuller, smoother, younger-looking appearance.
Rejuvalase is at the forefront, offering the latest aesthetic and anti-aging treatments. Our medical aesthetic team is highly trained to assess client issues with an in-depth knowledge of our range of treatment options. With combination therapies, we can offer the best treatment outcomes by tackling the diverse signs of aging. For more information and to schedule your free consultation, call Rejuvalase Medspa today!